Friday, February 22, 2008
What you will do to get a good nights sleep.....
So last night was the first night Brody has slept all night in his crib all by himself. hes been sleeping through the night for awhile now, but its taken me doing some crazy things to get him to do it. For the first month or so of his life he slept in his car seat....that was the ONLY place he would sleep for any period of time longer than 2 hours! then we noticed that he really liked the pad we had on his changing table because it was so soft and it came up on both sides of him and made him feel a little more secure. So we put that in his crib and have been letting him sleep on that for the past month. Hes been starting to turn over on his side now though, so i obviously new that we would have to take the changing pad out really soon so he wouldnt roll off of it. When you start finally getting a good 8-9 hours of sleep at night for the first time in months, you really dont want to jinx anything or mess it up at all by changing ANYTHING! But last night i decided to bite the bullet and take the pad out... and low and behold, he slept from 10 last night until 7 this morning! So he is officially sleeping through the night without anything to help him out...in his crib, all by himself, like a big boy:) AND it happened on his 3 month birthday! Its hard to believe hes 3 months old already....we love him more and more everyday, if thats possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
hahah I love it!!! yay for Brody!
Wow! I am so happy he is sleeping good for you now. It's strange what moms will do for a good nights sleep... been there, done that! I love hearing the progression of all of it! I cannot believe he is 3 months old already! When I read that, I was like NO WAY! Ethan is teething his last molar (the other 3 are in) and he is waking up again like a newborn, so sad! ha ha.
Post a Comment