





My family's favorite thing to do together is spend a day out on the boat water skiing. some of my first memories are out on the boat! today we tok brody out for his first day on the boat. He LOVED it! he wasnt all that thrilled about the life jacket....but he soon forgot about it once we got on our way! he eventually fell asleep on my lap, so we made him a little bed on the floor of the boat and he slept for about 30 min. I remember mom and dad making me beds on the floor of the boat and trying to sleep in that uncomfortable life jacket, but being so tired from being out all day that it didnt even matter. it was so cute to see brody out there doing the same things i did and even wearing the same life jacket i had when i was a baby:)







4 comments:
Those pics are adorable! It's so great that you were able to take him on the boat. Some of my funniest memories as a child were on the lake with my family. Love you! Nat
I meant to put best instead of funniest in the last comment, but I couldn't figure out how to edit the comment.
How precious!!!! I am glad he enjoyed it!
Post a Comment