Friday, October 10, 2008
The funniest thing....at least to Brody
Sippy cups have been a bit of a challenge for us. For a long time Brody refused to pick them up...he wanted me to hold it for him. Then when he figured out how to hold it, he couldnt figure out how to tip it back. So i tried the sippy cups with the straws. it took him a while to figure out how to sip from it....but once he figured it out, he thought it was the funniest thing! he would take a sip from it and then let out the biggest belly laugh! he kept doing it over and over again and laughing everytime:) So, needless to say...no tipping is involved with drinking from the straw sippy cups. He knows how to hold it up to his mouth and drink from it...but alot of the time he just crawls up to it and bends his head down and sips! it pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Jana- Wow you're approaching 1 year! Woo Hoo!!! How fun is this age? I am so glad ya'll are doing well... i miss seeing your updates on facebook... add some more pics!
That's funny-Ethan will pick the sippy cup up but he has a hard time tilting it enough to get the juice out so I end up holding it for him. I thought about trying the straw cups so after hearing your story I might see if that would be easier for him as well.
Post a Comment