Friday, September 10, 2010
Still pregnant....
Well I'm 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant:) this is exactly when Brody was born so I'm crossing my fingers for today! I went for my 38 week appoitment on tuesday and not much had changed since 37 weeks. Still 2 cm dilated and the doctor said his head is really low. Because brody was such a big baby, my fear (and the doctors) is that if I go up to my due date or later with Levi then he will be HUGE. I had a hard enough time getting Brody out without a c-section! So the doctor scheduled a ultrasound for Monday to try to determine how big this baby is. If he's big like Brody then we will talk about inducinge sometime next week. I really don't want to be induced, but I also don't want to wait so long that I have to have a csection because of how big this baby is! So I'm praying for labor this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment