Saturday, December 18, 2010

And so it begins...

I keep talking about how much Brody loves his little brother. He is rather obsessed with him:) well this week i have noticed how much Levi already admires his big brother! All Brody has to do is walk by Levi, and Levi's little face just lights up with this "that is my big brother!!" look on his face. It is PRECIOUS. Levi looks at Brody like he is already his hero and he cant wait to be like him one day. I know it seems like i may be exaggerating...especially for a 3 month old...but im NOT. He seriously gets this look of pure admiration on his face! I LOVE it! Sometimes its hard for me to even feed Levi because he is craning his neck around trying to figure out where Brody is. I guess we better raise Brody right, because I can already tell Levi will want to do EVERYTHING his big brother does:)

0 comments:

 

Pageviews last month