Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Emmersyn Kate McKoy

I am an aunt to the most perfect little niece....Emmersyn Kate! She was born on Saturday April 9th at 11:18 a.m.. She is 6 lbs 7 oz of PURE SWEETNESS! We were dropping off the boys in virginia for the weekend anyway, so it worked out perfectly for Brian and I to go to Lynchburg and spend some time with her in the hospital without the boys. Of course when we got home and i told Brody that Emme had been born and we went to see her, he wasnt exactly happy that we left him out! I showed him a bunch of pictures of her and he said " Mommy, why is she sad? Is it because she didnt get to see me?" LOL. He loves his newest little cousin already:) Here are some pictures of little miss Emme....





1 comments:

Lorren said...

She really is gorgeous! Just like her parents. She's going to love being Brody and Levi's little cousin :)

 

Pageviews last month