We headed home around 7 a.m. The trip took much longer on the way home thanks to ALOT of traffic, and Levi throwing up once on the way home. He had gotten sick as soon as we arrived at our condo the night before, and once during the middle of the night. He never once acted like he felt bad, thankfully! I am so thankful that he waited until after our time at Disney was over:) I had been covering us all in prayer the week leading up to our trip. They have all been so well this winter and I was so nervous that they would get sick right before or during our trip! I guess I should have prayed for them to stay well on the drive home too;)
Other than that, our Disney trip was absolutely PERFECT!! The kids were absolute angels! I can't wait to do it again!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment