


well our new home is really coming along! its finally starting to look like a house! they are working on the drywall this week and then they will start to install of the "fun stuff"....cabinets, hardwood floors, carpet, etc. we are so excited to about our new home! although, it has been absolutely WONDERFUL living with my parents these past few months! im not going to know what to do when i have to start cooking and cleaning again! mom and dad have been so great to us! we should be moving in hopefully early-mid march!







2 comments:
Hey! I just saw that you have a blog on your facebook! I love writing on mine and keeping up with people. Congratulations on the new house!!! I know you can't wait to get in there. Brody is SO CUTE!!! Seriously.
If you ever have any questions please let me know. I've been where you are so I can try to help with anything. I can't believe Ethan is going to be a year old on February 16th!!!!!
Yay Jana! I am so excited for your new home!!!!! When we are able to come and visit, Harper will be born and you will be living in your new house! Can you believe it?!?!
Hope Brody is feeling better.... Love you!
Post a Comment