Friday, July 1, 2011
9 1/2 months and 3 years 7 months
Brody and Levi both went in for well-checks and vaccines this week. I was a little concerned at how i was going to handle both of them getting shots in the same day. Brody hasnt had a shot in a long time.....in fact, it was so long ago, i dont think he remembers and he was so young that he didnt really know what was going on. SO...i was a little nervous about how it would go:) But he was his amazingly calm sweet self as always....i explained what was going to happen and he held my hands and didnt even cry. I am always so proud of that kid! Brody is still off the charts for his height (43.5 inches and 42 lbs). Levi is 38th percentile for weight (20 lbs 3 oz) and 67th percentile for height (29 inches). Hes a little munchkin compared to what Brody was at his age. Brody was 23 lbs 12 oz and 32 inches at 10 months old. I am so in love with my boys! Levi is turning out to be quite the momma's boy and Brody could not be a more perfect big brother. I dont think i could say enough how amazing he is with Levi and how much he loves his little brother:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment